Sunday, April 16, 2017

The nightmare

I have dreamed many dreams in the course of my growth which would be joyful, unpleasant even terrible. However, until now, I can only remember few dreams. The nightmare which impressed me deeply will never be forgotten.
That day,wholesale jerseys, I got a fever and went to bed early. Then I encountered the terrible stroy which was about my mom. The world in my dream is black-and-white. I found that my mom passed away because of a car accident when I returned home from school. All of my family members were in deep sadness. At that moment, I totally had no idea, even didn't know how to cry out. I was shocked and seemed to fall in a faint. Suddenly, I clearly saw my mom was standing by the door, looking at all of us. I crazily rushed towards her, tried to hug her, but to find that I couldn't touch her, what's worse, she was translucent. I told my family, "Look at my mom and she is over there." But nobody believed me for the reason that they couldn't see her. Everyone thought that I had lost my mind!
Suddenly, the sense shifted and I dropped into the water,cheap fake oakleys, losing my voice and power. There were many snacks with many heads in the water and they tried to enwound and swallowed me. But unexpectedly, I saw my mom and we were playing in the garden and flying a kite. Then the sense transferred again. This time was on my bed when I was lying on the bed with my mom. She said, "Baby, this is the last time I accompany you and I have to leave." Until this moment, I knew that my mom had gone. When she finished her words, she began to fade away. I tried my best to clutch her, but it was useless; I wanted to cry out, but everything was silent. From that moment, I realized that I lost my mom forever.With my scream and tears, I awaked.
This is the most clear nightmare I can still remember. I never think about losing my mom. But when I came into reality,cheap snapback hats, I was released. At the moment of seeing my mom, I knew that it was a delightful day. The only word that I expect to say was everything would be all-right, tomorrow would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment