Tuesday, April 18, 2017

about moment


I stayed late at yesterdy night. When i was ready to sleep at over 12 pm. It was suddenly rainning heavily. I closed the window. And I made some final ready and I went to bed and I quickly fell asleep too.

Today I do not feel tired even I did not sleep enough hours last night. Right now I sit in the offcie. I find there is sunshine outside when I glance at outside from the window. The opposite side is mountain, The mountain looks more green and brightness under the sunshine. Wow I feel confortable and fresh at this moment.

The secret why I feel good at this moment, cheap nfl jerseys, it is because today is friday. Another weekend comes too.

I have a wish, my grandfather is in the hospical now. I hope he can recover soon. I know my late grandmother will pray for my grandfather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment