Tuesday, April 18, 2017

once

  I once read a article with its title " thanks for giving me windy joy".
    Initially, i was confused about windy joy, wholesale nfl jerseys, the joy likes the breeze, so fast and light which you are incapable of holding.
    What kind of windy joy could be?  Actually, in-depth, it is not the joy, it expresses the pain containing the unwillingness forced to be undertake.
    Thanks for giving me windy joy which means thanks for exposing the extreme truth for not being with me. It leaves too much to once filled longing, but at last paralleling is the best way.
    What kind of author in such a way to roundly amplify its emotion?
    I once left a sigh to it. What i thought was if it had been in vain, it would have better been unhappened.
    But now, with the aging and experience, i think the author is brave in which to see through the fact and accept it. Nothing is pitiful cau the objective truth is there.
    Thanks for giving me windy joy which tears up the faint beauty once being whitewashed by you.
    Thanks for giving me windy joy, cheap nfl hats, the breeze is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment