Wednesday, April 26, 2017

a mom and a daughter

A long-time holiday has really passed,nothing changed!In the yard,just one more baby rabbit--a daughter accompanying her mom,which has been one of my expectations.A very warm picture,although they always pillage the food in the other's mouth.Mom seems tenderer now than being pregnant,cheap hats, yeah,much older in rabbits' age and already being a mom.
Cool autumn comes,mosquitoes becomes less and less,everything is better and better.Sometimes I will think of these lovely baby rabbits which have been sent away.I can't forget the occasion of sending the first baby,full of fears,in the small cage, hanged on one handlebar of son's classmate's bike.Tell the truth,very uncomtable in my heart,because it would be very far from me.In the next days,very often,I asked son to inquire about it,I felt so sorry to it.Yet,I am sure knowing less is better for me.Everything is with nature.Other three babies sent to neighbour are very very healthy,sometimes,I will have a look at them quietly.The last two was sent to a home by the neighbour whom I don't know,and I try to ask nothing about them.I think they will be taken good care of as well.
I sometimes wonder what the mom rabbit is thinking?Missing her babies?very happy to see nobody can pillage food with her?still like a quiet and alone life?or she is very happy with a daughter beside her?
Experiencing the life with rabbits,suddenly I find they are the animals which I love best.Simple,clean,quiet,cheap nfl jerseys, timid , very "meng" ,never disturb or bully others.If everyone can do like them,the world will achieve the real peace.However,it is just a dream,chairman Xi's dream,all common people's dream in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment