Sunday, April 16, 2017

How I become a Russian

"How I become a Russian" is a Russian comedy which tells a story that an American journalist's life in Russia. Actually,cheap nfl jerseys, I don't know its English name, so I just translate its Chinese name to English.
The hero, Alex, is sent to Russia because of work. As a typical American, his views of world are refreshed by Russian every day. When two different cultures meet each other, a lot of funny things happen. And you never guess what will happen in the next moment.
The most interesting thing for me is that Russian's impression of themselves is quiet the same as my impression of them. Russian girls are pretty beautiful.Russian dama is badass. Whenever they disagree with each other,cheap hats, they begin to fight.
Anyway, it deserves to watch. This TV program describes the Russian people's daily life from an American perspective and you can also learn many things about Russia from this TV program. As we say" Earth becomes smaller and smaller". It's necessary to us to know other culture proactively.

No comments:

Post a Comment