Friday, April 21, 2017

Feeling so confused before.

We always wanna get the best advice and opinions from someone else while facing confusions.But I am sure one of the most effective ways is to experience.
Now I have understood a bit.cheap nfl hats, The ways of getting on with outsiders are completely different from with family.I thought it was the best to be kind and try to repect others for a good relationship.So I thought scrambling for honors with others,troubling others and profitting at others' expense were the things awful men could do.Undoing those above to win others' respectation was also my thought.Of course,I don't like doing those either.
But now I find what I have done is meanless at all,because others only regard you a timid and a foolish person.Instead,they won't respect you,they will ignore or even bully you.Everything beautiful in my mind suddenly lost all brilliancy.Originally,cheap oakley sunglasses, to get the true respect from others isn't important at all,false politeness is already enough,for a true heart hardly exists between outsiders.So I will never feel sorry or ashamed to any of them from now.
Between family is complely different,we must need true emotions.No pay,no gain.As long as paying,you must gain.Because of love,family come together.Although there are also so many pities in marriages or blood relations,we have no routes of retreat,even never think about those.Because real happiness is from whole hearts.No regrets!In family,true respect and love are the most important.
Put all my experiences together,cheap jerseys, I thought about them carefully today.Now I am clear.I know I am stupid person while getting on with others.I have wasted too much of my true heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment