Sunday, April 16, 2017

The most horrible ghost story

Three years ago, I am a person who just graduated from the university, and went to Beijing to find a job. The first thing to do after I have arrived was to find a place to live. Fortunately, cheap oakleys, I found an apartment which was clean and good. And the apartment was completely self-contained. At first, I felt so lucky to find such a high quality and inexpensive apartment, but as time goes on, I felt so uncomfortable about the strange expression on my neighbors' faces.
Three months later, I have an affinity for the majority of my neighbors and we always talked for quiet a few matters. One day, one of my neighbors told me that before I moved in, there was a couple that living in the apartment. But in course of time, the couple had a fight before they married, what is more, the woman disappeared. Within a matter of days, the man embellished the room again and moved out. Therefore, they all thought the man killed the woman and secondarily put his girlfriend in the wall.
I felt so frightened that night, when I lied on the bed and started at the wall, I can even see a body in the wall vaguely. I felt more and more scared, and I can't help to find a hatched to break the wall. I hit the wall again and again. Finally,cheap jerseys, there was a hole. I took heart of grace and looked through the hole, and I saw an eye!
 After that, I saw a mouth!
 Finally the mouth opened and said, "why did you break my wall, my neighbor?"

No comments:

Post a Comment