Tuesday, June 27, 2017

do you like your current job ?

Do you go to work with passion?, if not , you don't love your job .
           Be confused by regular tasks without any passion , Cheap jerseys china, there is no interest when the job become the tool for money . What caused the lasted power for making progress on work ? In my view, that is the sense of achievement .
Most of people around me pursue willingly the steady job ,  for instance , the teacher beyond the national system ,For whom attracted by the everlasting income from financial office . Do they love their job much ? According to the experiences the one in one place worked more than five years will annoy much , will the one be passionate if he has spent more than 10 years on the same job ?
During the 11 years I’ve left college ,I had experienced 4 kind of  jobs, in which different reasons pressed me for changing the one to another . However , the one I carried on for 5 years deserved much for the time , because I loved it much . the more love , the more passion on it . for the love , the happiness  I gained from the unconditional respect after I paid, which is the most strong power boost me to the high step. On the contray , the more attention you paid on money, the less you will get on the amount of money. that is my experience , what is your mind on the issue?
 Now I ’m serving in a private school and I'm gonna to serve for more than 10 years , during these years I will get further education . the main reason made me to have this decision is I like to work as a teacher. and also , Cheap nfl jerseys, my kids can have the study with me together. Although the salary is less than I got in company , I love it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment