Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Argument

Today, I had a quarrel with our manager over a matter from work in office, firstly, Wholesale jerseys nfl, I tried my best to present my opinion in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across, unfortunately, I had to give up the naive thought because our manager was so excited that I had no time to express even a whole sentence. There was no surprised that all behaviors our manager did were his own style, we have got accustomed to this sort of expression. But, under such circumstances, I still couldn't hold myself to talk back to him in almost the same way. We took much time to clarify our idea and took less time to listen the point of view from each other based on different stance. We both knew if we leave things as they are, we could end up with a bad result, but, when you were on burning fire, it was difficult to reach any agreements to both sides. So we had to postpone this discussion to afternoon and made some concessions each other when we cooled off. It's a terrible day for me and I really didn't want to experience anymore.
    Tomorrow will be a nice beginning of working day, I don't worry about the relationship with our manager in the following time, not even me but other colleges who under his name both went through similar experiences. Anyway, cheap nfl hats, our manager is a nice man except his extremely quick temper

No comments:

Post a Comment